Networking event for developers and providers of technologies for the energy sector, energy utilities owners and operators
The European energy landscape is undergoing a fundamental transformation towards decentralized, distributed and cleaner energy based mainly on renewable energy sources. Ensuring a reliable, affordable and sustainable energy supply requires a variety of technologies for energy generation, conversion and utilization along with integrating infrastructure. Digitalisation is the key for the future energy sector and smart cities.
The aim of the event is to present current trends and challenges in the smart energy sector and bring together partners from Austria, Czech Republic and Slovakia to create new cross-border collaboration opportunities.
What topics will be covered?
- Energy efficiency
- Renewables grid integration
- Energy storage, transmission and distribution
- Energy management and security
Who should participate?
- Solution developers and providers
- Energy distribution companies
- Power electronics companies
- Municipalities and cities
- To learn how new technologies could be transferred into energy sector and smart cities
- To present, discuss and develop new project ideas at cross-border level
- To find out about funding opportunities for your projects
This event is a cooperation between the Vienna Business Agency and
(c) vienna business agency/David Bohmann
Information and networking are co-funded by the European Fund for regional development as part of the „IC3 Innovation by Co-Operation, Co-Creation and Community Building“ project. Additional information on the IWB/EFRE funding programme
10:00 – 17:00
Zoom, online .