Sharing, leasing, reusing, repairing, refurbishing and recycling of existing materials and products – these are the principles of a circular economy! These principles have inspired researches, businesses and civil society to develop innovative products and services with low material and Co2 footprints.
In this session we want to explore a broad range of sectors in which circular business models are currently developed and commercialized.
- Lena Reiser, UIV Urban Innovation Vienna GmbH
- Bernadette Luger, Head of Coordination Unit for Resource Conservation and Sustainability in the Construction Sector
- Linda Schneider and Bojan Schnabl, WieNeu+
- Laura Fariello, Wien Energie
- Florian Hofer, Hut & Stiel GmbH
- Brigitte Reich, Secontrade
15:00 – 16:00
Spittelauer Lände 45 (Eingang beim Wien Energie Servicetreff), 1090 Wien