Strategies To Scale And Internationalize Your Impact Startup!
In this workshop, we will shed light on approaches to further expand the impact of your own startup and to scale it (internationally).
The following questions will be addressed:
- In which case and at what point does impact scaling make sense?
- What are the different strategies for impact scaling?
- What is special about scaling impact startups?
- What is there to consider in a possible internationalization?
- What are the do's and don'ts examples from practice?
- What are the first steps for your own scaling strategy?
Prerequisite for participation in the workshop:
- Founded company and existing product or service.
- In addition, the workshop is aimed at impact startups.
APPLY for this workshop till 20th of November HERE.
About the trainer:
Stefanie Beßler is Innovation & Community Lead at the Social Impact Award, where she supports prospective founders in developing their socially and ecologically sustainable impact and business models. Her interdisciplinary educational background in International Business and Development Studies, as well as international experience in accompanying social innovation processes in Latin America, shape her work as Innovation Consultant, Workshop Facilitator, Mentor and Network Builder.
Conditions of participation (excerpt)
- Eligibility: In principle, start-ups, founders and small entrepreneurs with a start-up project or location in Vienna are eligible to participate. By registering, the participant confirms that he/she is planning to found a company in Vienna or that he/she has founded a company in Vienna within the last five years.
- Registration, cancellation and waiting list: Our workshops have a minimum and maximum number of participants. If you are unable to attend, please cancel your registration in good time (at least one working day) BEFORE the workshop begins via your created profile, in order to allow people on the waiting list to move up automatically and to enable us to plan resources in the best possible way. You can be placed on the waiting list for fully booked workshops and will be automatically registered if a person in front of you cancels their registration. In case of repeated and unexcused absence, the Vienna Business Agency reserves the right to exclude you from participation in future workshops.
14:00 – 18:00
Stella-Klein-Löw-Weg 8, 1020 Wien
Trainer/-in: Stefanie Beßler