Successful Social-Media-Marketing from Strategy to Execution
Social media marketing is more important than ever for founders today. Due to the lack of an effective social media strategy and the lack of knowledge on how to implement it, many startups are unable to prevail against their competitors. However, to reach marketing goals and target audiences, a good strategy and implementation of social media marketing could be a huge competitive advantage, even over larger competitors.
With strategies and concepts that can be implemented quickly, we can help to extend the reach and thus reach more potential customers. Special attention is given in this event to working together and exchanging ideas in small groups. This allows participants to learn not only from our experience, but also from the experiences and inputs of the other founders present.
After the workshop, participants will have an overview of the success factors and the rough framework of their own social media marketing strategy. This includes goals, target audiences, and the selection of the right channels. For further implementation, the coach will provide a checklist with next steps including priorities - "low hanging fruits". The founders will know not only what needs to be done, but what to to next, to succeed in social media marketing.
About the coach:
As a pioneer in social media marketing, Christian Haberl soon recognized the potential of social media in the B2B sector. He set up the first social media channels in the DACH region for Microsoft back in 2009. He helped numerous customers get started with their social media activities, and helped some of them set up their first channels on LinkedIn.
In 2012, Christian Haberl founded HUMANBRAND as a pure social media agency that counts global IT companies such as Microsoft, SUSE, Sage, Tech Data, A1 Digital, Deutsche Telekom and ACP and numerous Austrian SMEs and startups among its clients.
A big focus of Christian Haberl and his agency HUMANBRAND is Paid Social Media and lead generation through focused campaigns in social media.
Please note the following for your participation:
- Participation Limitation & Waiting List: Our workshops have a limit on participation. You may be placed on the waiting list for workshops that are fully booked and will be automatically enrolled if someone ahead of you cancels.
- Cancellation: If you are unable to attend, unsubscribe at least one day BEFORE the workshop begins via your created profile to allow people on the waitlist to automatically move up and for us to best plan resources. In case of repeated unexcused absence, the Vienna Business Agency reserves the right to exclude you from participation in future workshops.
- Face-to-face workshops: We reserve the right to change scheduled face-to-face workshops to online. Of course, you will be informed about this necessary change. Please always check the latest status on the website.
- Health: Your health is important to us! If possible, come PCR-tested and wear an FFP2 mask for your well-being. Do not participate
- if you have respiratory diseases or symptoms of diseases
- if you have been in contact with persons suffering from COVID-19 or if you suspect cases in your immediate environment.
His great interest in digitalization and the opportunities it offers has led him to a wide range of activities in the field, such as blog and podcast series in which he positioned himself as an expert on the topics of digitalization and digital business.
12:30 – 16:30
Mariahilfer Straße 20, 1070 Wien
Trainer/-in: Christian Haberl