Ready to start your own business
Do you want to prepare yourself in the best possible way for your start-up?
Get answers to the following questions in this workshop:
- What makes a successful entrepreneur?
- The business idea is born, what are my next steps?
- How do I create a financial plan?
- What types of financing are there?
- At what point i am self-employed - Do I meet the law requirements?
- How much are my social security contributions and how do I calculate my income tax?
- How do I master the 3rd year?
About the trainer:
Sahra Schnekker has been a startup consultant and trainer since 2014. She specializes in business modeling, marketing and communication. She runs an e-learning platform for founders and young entrepreneurs. In addition, she works as a research assistant at the University of Applied Sciences Wiener Neustadt in the field of "Entrepreneurship".
09:00 – 13:00
Virtuell, Digital International
Trainer/-in: Sahra Schnekker
Anmeldung möglich bis: 13.02.2023